Booked because of Tripadvisor reviews. Booked direct with office. Requested 2nd floor deluxe with vaulted ceilings like the website showed. When we got there, got a 1st floor room, because the previous guests that were in the deluxe we were booked for broke the fireplace!! The room was very nice and rustic. Nicely appointed and cozy. Nice Jacuzzi tub. Small TV over the fireplace, not the 42" the website said every deluxe had. As for the fireplace, it only worked two of our 3 nights. The lady from the office came and got it running once, but only for one cycle of the timer. Just a small bump in the road. The staff was very friendly, helpful with restaurant and attraction tips. Would not hesitate to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement