I'd never been to the Dells before and I read reviews on almost every hotel/resort in the area. We picked this one because of it's location and atmosphere. This is off the main drag, so it is very quiet and the owners keep it that way with enforcing quiet hours after 10:00 pm. We stayed in one of the villas facing the water, so it was really pretty sceanery. We had a balcony, grill, patio set, fireplace, just about everything to make you feel at home; we felt more like we were at a house vs. a hotel. They had EVERYTHING in that place, including the kitchen sink. There are dishes, pots & pans, an electric burner stove, fridge, microwave, etc. Now, you do have to clean up after yourselves so don't think you can dirty all the dishes and housekeeping takes care of it. :-) So, it's literally like going up to "your cottage". We loved and it and will stay again if we make it back there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement