We stayed here with 4 other families. Our kids had a blast and the parents loved it as well. The location was QUIET, and less than 5 minutes from the main drag. We enjoyed fishing on the river, swimming in the pool, the bonfire and took advantage of the free Chula Vista waterpark passes. Two families split a 2 bedroom cabin with a full kitchen so we were able to make meals which was nice. Next year we plan to stay longer and take advantage of the boat rentals and grilling area more. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement