My husband and I took our 2 grandsons, ages 8 and 15 to the Wisconsin Dells for 3 days. I specifically chose a place that I had hoped would be relaxing and peaceful and beautiful after the waterparks and other activities at the Dells. We were pleased with the condo ., It was very clean and spacious and had everything we needed for our 3 days stay. We enjoyed the balcony and especially liked #11 being on the end of the lodge and the view of the river was beautiful . The 2 negatives I found were the loudness of the air conditioner and the fan having to be on in the bathroom wherever the light was on. I guess they are minor things, but if I had to say something ..that would be it! The managers at the office were very helpful and friendly and we also enjoyed the great pool area. We also made great use of the complimentary passes to the Chula Vista water park!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement