We traveled to Wisconsin Dells for our 38th wedding anniversary. We stayed at Cedar Lodge for our 25th and decided to come back and celebrate here again and we were not disappointed. The villa was incredible, even nicer than the photos online. It had a king size bed, full sofa sleeper and a cool log type of dining table with two large benches. It also had a nice sized gas fireplace with large flat screen TV above it on the mantel. The small kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, sink and cupboards was a really nice addition as well. The bathroom was also very nice including a whirlpool tub. The unit had log walls and was tastefully decorated in a north woods lodge type of theme. One of the nicest features of this room was the incredible view of the Wisconsin River through the patio doors of our room. The trees, river and rocky stone bluffs were absolutely gorgeous. The patio doors opened out on a nice deck with gas grill, lounge chairs and small picnic table. Sunday morning I sat out on the deck and enjoyed my morning coffee while watching a few fishing boats go by on the river, along with ducks, geese and other wild life enjoying this amazing location. In addition to everything I mentioned the unit was also very clean and well maintained. This location makes you feel like you are out in the middle of nowhere while you are actually only a few minutes from the city of Wisconsin Dells. Thanks to Chris in particular for making our stay possible. He was so accommodating and absolutely went above and beyond for us. Thank you so much Chris, everything you did for us was greatly appreciated! The rest of the staff was equally helpful and friendly. I feel bad that I don’t know the name of wonderful girl that took care of our check out. In a nutshell, if you stay at Cedar Lodge you will not be disappointed! While you are there don’t miss out on the Pub & Grub Restaurant just up the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement