I want to tell ALMOST everyone how GREAT this place is. I really want to share the wonderful time we had at Cedar Lodge with our family, but I don't want to share Cedar Lodge TOO much!!!
From the first phone call to Chris, at the Lodge, to the moment we sadly checked-out, we never had one problem, or any questions that the management team couldn't answer.
My hubby and I, along with our 5-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son, decided a long weekend in the Dells was a good pick for spring break this year. I originally began ,y search at all the big resorts that had waterparks at their locations. I religiously read all the reviews I could find, as I had realized that the hotel part of our trip was to be quite pricey. On many sites, Cedar Lodge kept popping up, with all great reviews. I then figured, okay, let's check this place out!
Boy, am I glad I did! From the immaculate, large, airy and very comfortable room, to the very helpful and friendly staff, we couldn't have asked for more! And since the waterpark passes were included in our stay, the reasonable price we paid was the best deal out there!
Don't be fooled into thinking, just because this place isn't located on route 12, that you will be far away from all the fun...you WON'T! We were only like 3 to 4 miles away from the main strip, and this was just perfect for us. We missed all the crazy and loud traffic and busy-ness in trade for a quiet, relaxing and beautiful stay at Cedar Lodge! And the River Edge Pub and Grub, located on the property next door, was a great place for dinner...plus, we could just walk there and walk back to our room...perfect!
My husband and I watched deer and eagles off our balcony while drinking coffee in the morning, while watching the Wisconsin River located just below our seats...the interior of the room was beautiful knotty pine exposed logs, and like I said before, it was the cleanest place I have stayed in. The coffee-maker/refrigerator/microwave were perfect for snack and impromptu meals. Dishes and silverware located in the room made it so easy with the kids.
We all loved this place, would happily endorse our stay, and are looking forward to our next stay. Hopefully this summer, when we can watch the river, and also go swimming, fishing, hiking, and enjoy the bonfire held on the beach just down from the rooms.
Come and try this place out, you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement