First of all, the staff were very friendly. They provided us excellent service. We booked a riverside kitchenette unit (Unit # 1) from January 19-21. The moment we saw our unit, we were amazed to see how cozy, charming and neat our unit was. It was beautifully decorated and the view from the balcony was awesome. They also provided us pots, pans, cutlery, plates, glasses and silverwares. No need to bring anything except your personal belongings. Another thing I liked about them is their location because the place is peaceful and very relaxing especially if you're a nature-lover like me. Cedar Lodge really exceeds our expectations. We will definitely be back. I would like to thank the staff of Cedar Lodge for giving us excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement