Stayed here three days and two nights with my boyfriend. The weather sucked but the view from our suite was amazing. The room had everything!! from a radio to kitchen utensils, even coasters! The employees there were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely go back but in the summer of course. I recommend this place it was great. Plus you get a coupon book for events and attractions nearby, even restaurants that deliver!! Thanks the employees for being great! Loved Cedar Lodge. They even gave us a coupon if we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement