Oh my goodness, where to even begin?! My husband and I stayed in Unit 12 for three nights to celebrate our first Anniversary. This place was way better than what we had expected. The front office staff was extremely friendly and made us feel welcome when we arrived. We opened our unit to find a complimentary bottle of wine and small box of chocolates on the table to celebrate our Anniversary. What a special touch!
We were blown away by the cleanliness of the unit, how cozy it felt, but at the same time, how spacious it was. The carpeting was clean and plush, not your typical hotel carpeting. The bed was comfortable. The shower got HOT and had good water pressure. We were surprised to discover that not only did our unit have a mini fridge/freezer (perfect for storing our wedding cake until Anniversary night!), but it also had a microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. It was nice to be able to do a little grocery shopping and prepare breakfast in the room each morning. They even have dishes and silverware for you to use!
We were pleasantly surprised that even though we only stayed for three nights, we got fresh towels every day and they even vacuumed! We could see the vacuum lines in the carpet, and it was comforting to know that they take such good care of the unit.
We loved the log cabin feel. It felt like we were miles away from anything in a peaceful secluded area, but the reality is that all of the attractions are only 5-10 minutes away! It was the most perfect location. We were so sad to leave, and can guarantee that we will be returning some day soon. We simply LOVED this place!! Thank you, Cedar Lodge, for helping make our Anniversary getaway so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement