Second time there within the last year, and must say, the best place to stay when visiting the Dells. We stayed in the "Eagle Room" which had a ambiance of a log cabin in the middle of the wilderness. In addition, our view was spectacular (situated right on the lower dells of the Wisconsin River. The hotel personnel is extremely pleasant and accommodating. My girlfriend and I will continue to stay at the Cedar Lodge in the future. Thank you guys once again for all your help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement