Great place for the family. We stood there for 3 nights and my family loved it. We had to call staff for minor details. But the staff were very deligent to address every issue. Stood in the Great Villa #6. It was awesome. Had everything we needed. The grill on deck was a blessing because we grilled all our meals there; which saved us alot of money. The beach and the pool were perfect. Had some time to fish with my girls..oh I caught a trout right off the beach late at night. If you're looking for a place where you will feel taken care of, great service and outdoor experience; Cedar Lodge is the place to be. Ask for Angie...she works at the office. She is great. I will return next year God willing.....Thanks Cedar Lodge.
Daddy with the three girls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement