We were here 2 years ago, and I have upgraded my rating to 5 stars. This time we stayed at another property the first night, and it was so bad we decided to see if Cedar Lodge possibly had a room available. I was so happy they did! I can't say enough about how beautiful and peaceful this place is, both the rooms and the grounds. We just loved the balcony overlooking the river and spent quite a bit of time there. The two problems we had the last time had been addressed (there is new management now). The room drapes had been replaced with thicker ones and a bar for hanging clothes had been added. The young ladies in the office were very nice, and Cedar Lodge seems to attract quieter guests than some hotels in the Dells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement