Cedar Lodge is the best kept secret in the Dells.....We are a middle aged couple in our late 40's/early 50's and it was a perfect getaway! It is so relaxing being on the Wisconsin River and the view of the river from our room was so wondeful! We stayed in the Fireplace Villa with a King size bed/pull out couch/fireplace/a kitchen with all the nessesties and the bathroom had a big whirlpool tub, the room was clean and so relaxing! You are minutes away from downtown Dells but far enough away to enjoy peace and quiet! My husband never wants to stay extra nights on vacation and this time wanted to stay but the rooms were full due to the 4th of July. We will be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean river view log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Water park passes Memorial - Labor Day. Ski & Tubing Packages available 2017-2018 Winter Season. Buy one Get One Free Super Splash Pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement