“this is really how it is!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Paradise Motel & Suites
Ranked #53 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed May 6, 2014

ok so I have been there every year of my life it is a LARGE family gathering we stay at the end of the school year. So if we are loud my sincere apologizes! Now the lady at the desk Vera I have heard good and bad about her it really depends on who she likes, I see how she could come off cranky . Each year kids are aloud to bring friends now you may ask why this may matter? well shes very kind to them! anyway the free mt. Olympus passes they are indeed free, but each member of your party has to receive his or her own passes, now I know this seems rude and un reasonable but its required by law and if she does give it to you and you lose it she can not give you another she only gets one for each guest. So on to the rooms they are descent sometimes the floors are dirty rooms are not the best but YOU ARE AT THE DELLS WITH FREE PASSES GO OUT THERES A PARK THERE AND A POOL THERE IS PLENTY OF STUFF TO DO YOU SHOULD NOT SPEND IT IN A HOTEL ROOM! the only thing that bothers me is my family is there with food and people eat it thinking is part of the offer but its not keep that in mind! :) oh and the pool and hot tub are great!

Room Tip: "stay in the front the back is kina creepy"
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank tris-niks

Reviewed March 3, 2014

we have been going to the paradise for 15 years we have a lot of family and friends that come with us we think it the best place in the dells we think vera is the best host we could have ask for she has our rooms ready every year which is twenty some time more we look forward to going in june from mother goose

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank susan p
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This us our 2nd year staying here, and both times it has been amazing. My husband came here as a child for many years and the owners are the still the same. They treat you like family and everything about this motel is great. Location, accomadations, cleanliness, comfort...but most of all the amazing and hard working family behind the scenes is what makes this place what it is. Paradise.
Thank you Joseph, Vera and Sam and all the Paradise staff for everything! See you next August.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank lookin4paradiseRogers
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is our second stay at the Paradise Motel. When we decided to go back to the Dells, I asked the family what they wanted to do. They wanted to go to Mt. Olympus. It was the obvious choice to stay at the Paradise Motel since motel guests receive Mt. Olympus passes for every day of their stay. Since our last visit two years ago, the DOT installed a controlled crosswalk right in front of the motel so that pedestrians could press a button to allow for a safe crossing of Wisconsin Dells Parkway to and from Mt. Olympus. What a huge improvement! Besides the obvious benefit of the free Mt. Olympus passes (along with Passport to Savings, the Dells Splash Card and Dells Fun Card), the motel is a pleasure to stay at. Since we are a family with 2 kids, Vera at the front desk thought a room across from the pool would be most convenient for us. I love that she tries to match the room type to the needs of the guests. When we weren't at Mt. Olympus, the kids loved the pool, diving board and slide. I loved the relaxing setting of the pool. I could turn my colorful chair to face the motel and enjoy the peaceful, park-like setting or I could turn my chair to face the parkway and take in the action at Mt. Olympus. Vera would come out each night and close down the pool at 10 pm and make sure everyone was out. That ensured restful, quiet nights. The room was clean and had lots of storage, a larger sized mini fridge, a microwave and a powerful AC. We could access the wi-fi when we sat outside of our room. I loved to see "Pops", the owner, who must be in his late 80's, taking care of the motel and the flowers. And from giving me recommendations on where to get the best cheeseburger to reminding me to use the restaurant coupons, Vera is there early in the morning and late at night - what a GEM! I honestly don't know why someone would stay in any Mt. Olympus property when they could stay at the Paradise Motel instead.

Room Tip: If you have kids, stay in a room across from the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mammasue
Reviewed August 12, 2013

When I made our reservation, Vera suggested we rent a cottage as it would give us more room & privacy with our 3 young adult children. It was convenient and cost effective way to enjoy the Dells. Located directly across the street from Mount Olympus, we could walk to the indoor waterpark entrance and not have to worry about parking. The motel included our wristbands for all days were were there. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. Vera at the front desk made us feel welcome from the phone call to reserve to her remembering us at check in. That goes a long way! For some unknown reason we were not able to connect to the motel's wi-fi, but that was the only glitch. We will definitely stay there again! Kim from Minnesota

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim9992013
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Ideal location. We chose this motel because it was right on the strip, across from Mt. Olympus which we could visit with our free passes. However, the room rates buy you your free tickets, and it appears this is where the revenue goes. Although our kids loved the pool onsite, when we checked into the room, our dog could not stop sniffing the bedcovers. I pulled them back and saw how dirty and stained they were and left them off the bed for the rest of our stay. While our room had new carpet, behind the nightstand was extremely dirty, as I discovered when I went to plug in our phone chargers. What was unacceptable was the mystery pill we found on the nightstand from the previous guests, which told us the cleaning wasn't thorough.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Paradise Motel was a convenient and cost effective way to enjoy the Dells. Located directly across the street from Mount Olympus, we could walk to the indoor waterpark entrance and not have to worry about parking. The motel included our wristbands for all days were were there. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. Vera at the front desk made us feel welcome from the phone call to reserve to her remembering us at check in. That goes a long way! We will definitely stay again. Sue from Iron Mountain, MI.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family