“Great bargain with mt olympus included”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Paradise Motel & Suites
Ranked #51 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Great bargain with mt olympus included”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Just an average hotel. Has a pool, but I didn't come to the dells to relax at the hotel and pool. Really good deal. $89.99/ night got a family of 4 passes to the entire park.

• Stayed May 2012
4 Thank KLeihser

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My family and I have been coming to the Paradise Motel & Suites for over 20 years, it started when my Grandpa was still alive and has continued since then. We visit the Dells anywhere from 4 to 8 or more times a year and we always stay at the Paradise. It has nice clean room's offers many special included tickets for the waterpark that is right across the street. I have always had a wonderful time when I have stayed and have wonderful memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life!! We always are greeted with a smile and for my family it's like a second home. When we get off the highway we even say everytime (we're home.)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Anna E
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Was looking for a reasonable rate for one nite...drove by and decided to call and ask for rates. Very reasonable! Stopped at the office and a very nice lady was working. She asked if we were looking for a regular room or a jacuzzi suite. We asked to see the jacuzzi and it was very nice. Jacuzzi was a decent size (for 2 people) and VERY clean. Room was clean and looked like it had been recently updated. Room came with fridge and microwave. No frills, but a clean, nice room at a very good rate. Lady working was very nice and accomodating.

Location is great if you are looking for a place close to big attractions.

• Stayed March 2012
4 Thank Andrea G
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed February 25, 2012

My family went here for a weekend and was pleased with the cleanliness and amount of space the rooms offered. There was one lady at the front desk she seemed a bit short attitude wise but she was the only one working so if that gets you a pass then ok. The option to BBQ was great to save money when traveling with 7 people. Overall I actually would stay here again if traveling with larger party not for a romantic weekend or anything

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Romero M
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Serivice wow... Vera owner and women at the front very rude. We rented out the intire motel for a family reunion ROOMS (meaning more than one were disgusting... pretty sure we picked up lice) hot tubs jets not working than and still arn't. web site faulsly says they have wi fi which they don't. best thing i can say is we left with out cacthing any thing besides lice and worst thing my intire family paid $189 for dirty rooms and rude service.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
6 Thank hackett54983

Travelers are raving about these Wisconsin Dells hotels

Reviewed August 24, 2011

Room wasn't bad for a motel, pretty big jacuzzi that I never got to use unfortunately. Value was pretty good for being able to enter Mt. Olympus for free

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank IloveShelly
New Holstein, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 17, 2011

As soon as we got there from a 4 hour drive we expected a nice hotel to stay.. over 100 dollars we payed and what we got was an slummy MOTEL with the bathroom smelling like pee.. the lady at the front desk ( the owner) is VERY RUDE.. we had a flat tire on the way there and my mother told her about it and this is what she said " better you than me", my mom then said that that was very rude and the lady said "I know" with a smirk on her face. Then when we got into the slummy motel, the beds were not cleaned properly.. there was HAIR on the pillows and blankets so we had to clean it ourselves. I went to the front desk to nicely tell the lady that our bathroom smells like pee and all she said was "We will have someone spray it for you" when we wanted it re-cleaned. The motels are not spacious, the lighting is horrible, they cut the cable out at night time, they give you a mini fridge, we paid over 100 dollars when it was worth about 40-50$ MY ADVICE TO YOU IS NOT TO STAY HERE.. GET A HOTEL FOR ABOUT 200$ INSTAED OF THIS OF A PRICE FROM 100- 189$ HORRIBLE!!

Room Tip: get a hotel thats worth your money