Paradise Motel & Suites
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Wisconsin Dells
See available hotels
Mt. Olympus Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Mt. Olympus Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Mt. Olympus Villages(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Flamingo Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Pool
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)
American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Rude woman at desk
Too expensive
Hard beds
Outdated rooms
Woman at desk lied about weather
Hot tub jets did not work
Rooms were spacious!!
Was across from mt. Olympus!!

• Stayed: August 2011
5  Thank TheAlgers
Reviewed July 27, 2011

let me start for saying that i have been in the costumer service for 27 years and i dont think this lady at the front desk have any idea of it, i told her that i have a reservation and she started looking for it and did not fnd it then she ask me for and id in very rude form, i showed her my id and still she said that there is not a reservation on my name and then she finally found it, the problem was that they mispelled my last name, and i told her you scare me for a moment and she said you too, i thought you are break my window the way you came into the parking lot , meaning that i was driving fast which was a lie, she did not like me since the start, we are 6 in my family i she ask me to bring my family over so we can get the wristbands for the water park mt olympus, i went back to my van to let them know that i when i went back to the office she said where is everybody i told her they coming she waved to me wint her hand very rude i said get off the line then so i can take the next person which i did,and i told her it lookss like you having a bad day and she said what ...GIVE ME THE KEY OF THE ROOM BACK..YOU ARE NOT STAYING HERE ..I SWEAR SCREAMING TO ME IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY AND THE OTHER PEOPLE ..WE FELT DISCRIMINATED...MAYBE BECAUSE WE ARE HISPANIC MY DAUGHTERS STARTED CRYING REALLY SCARE I ASK HER TO CALL THE POLICE , THEY CAME AND THE POLICE OFFICER TOLD ME THAT SHE CAN REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYBODY BY THE STATE OF WISCONSIN EVEN WHEN I TOLD THE LADY OFFICER WHAT JUST HAPPENED...WE LEFT AND WE COULD NOT FIND A PLACE TO STAY SO WE WENT TO LOOK FOR A CAMPING SPOT IN DEVILS LAKE AND WE STAYED THERE......PLEASE .....TO ANYBODY THAT IS PLANNING TO STAY HERE....PLEASE DONT GO THIS LADY IS LIKE A MONSTER.......AND ANYWAY I AM GOING TO TAKE CIVIL ACCIONS AGAINST THIS LADY AND THE PROPERTY....THAT WAS THE WORST THAT YOU CAN THINK .... THIS EXPERIENCE HAVING IT WITH MY FAMILY WAS HORRIBLE.

9  Thank pachismilwaukee
Reviewed July 25, 2011

First when we get there I walk up and ask the women who works/owner of the place if the very very rude do not stay here Room Very bad service Verybad over all VERY VERY BAD

SO DO NOT STAY HERE GO SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT.

4  Thank xxgotenkxx
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Stayed here during the week of June 30th - July 10th. We stay here every year for the last 15 years now. Its a very clean and very friendly place to stay. They have a great pool and have picnic tables and also have grills for people to cook out and eat at. Owners are very friendly people.Room have large beds are very comfortable. Rooms are very clean. I would recommend this place for a nice quiet get away.

Reviewed June 30, 2011

We stayed here for one night on a mini vacation to the Dells. We were attracted by the deal we got. $89/night and free Mt Olympus passes for every day of your stay. There are pros and cons of the hotel, but overall, an average stay for a good price.

Pros: Directly across the street to the entrance Mt Olympus; very nice pool area with good hot tub; larger sized room; full cable tv; separate 'alcove' to the bathroom in standard room gives the 'suite' feel; free Mt Olympus tickets; overall clean room; good a/c in room; friendly service in a nice family-owned motel

Cons: Room was dated; room was clean but not super clean (crumbs in corner, etc); beds were horribly uncomfortable, like sleeping on a trampoline; only 2 flat pillows on each bed; privacy was an issue. there was a very large window in the bathroom that was hard to close. our room door was literally right next to the soda machine; small security issues. there always seemed to be little children running around unsupervised and the motel appeared to attract the not-so-classy sort of people. windows (located at ground level) did not lock and door lock appeared to be an inside-style simple lock with a chain on the door.

The bottom line: This hotel is a good stay for a one or two nights. It is very family friendly and the staff is always there to help. It is a good value and I will go back once I hear the mattresses have been replaced.

Room Tip: Get the free Mt Olympus tickets
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family