1) The location was great. Within walking distance of everything downtown making barhopping a breeze but not too far to drive to do things on the strip all day.
2) The pool was virtually empty. There were only a few adults out there each day we stayed which is great when you don't feel like dealing with a pool full of screaming kids.
3) The rooms were clean and comfortable. We paid $230.81 for 3 nights. Good deal.
My only dislikes:
1) Our neighbors who came on the last day were loud and thought sitting on the stoop with their door propped open was a cool thing to do.
2) No clock or hairdryer in the room which is definately not a deal breaker but was kind of unhandy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Gables Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gables Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Gables Hotel Wisconsin Dells