We have stayed at Black Hawk Motel for many years in early June. It is a great hotel if you are looking for good matresses! We have tried many hotels in the Dells area and these are the most comfortable matresses we have found. We are a family with 6 children so we need a bigger room. The Black Hawk has a room with a seperate bedroom with 2 beds and a room with 1 bed. This is nice for us. They also have a larger room with 4 beds but it has been rented every time we came. The pool is nice and close to the rooms. The hot tub in the seperate room is very hot. It is a nice relaxing Motel away from the busyness of the main strip. The free golf was a great perk this year for my husband..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE Dual Water Parks! All guests receive FREE Waterpark pass admission to Noah's Ark - America's Largest Waterpark (summer) & Chula Vista's Indoor & Outdoor Water parks (all year). Choose from 29 different room types, from budget to family, suites and whirlpools rooms. Sealy Encore Plush Beds, fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, hairdryer, and reserved parking for all rooms. Heated Indoor pool w/ slide & hot tub, sauna open until 11:30 pm each night. Heated outdoor pool w/ slides, 2 playgrounds, grills, coin operated laundry, and Retro Arcade w/ Billiards, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man and other classic games. Located just 4 blocks from downtown Wisconsin Dells. Receive multiple coupons for area attractions and restaurants and FREE Admission to the Haunted Mansion. We are family owned & operated since 1945, we look forward to accommodating you and your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells