“Dells Gem!”

Ranked #1 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Dells Gem!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had an another excellent stay at this motel. Clean room, friendly people, and quiet atmosphere for a great price! Kids had a great time in the pool and the little arcade. We try to support the locals and we come back here as opposed to the giant establishments.

1 Thank Professor1970

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
  • Polish first
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Anyone that knows me knows that I am very picky about where I stay. I decided to give this motel a chance since the rating was so high. Especially having a high rating for being clean. Let me tell you, the rating was right on the mark. This place was CLEAN!! I am somewhat OCD about cleanliness and I was very impressed. My kids LOVED the heated pool and the customer service is Outstanding. We also received Chula Vista and Noah's Ark water park passes free for staying. We did use them and it was so nice to go to a couple of places that we have never been to and didn't have to pay to try them. I would very much recommend this motel to anyone!

3 Thank Chantel749
Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Once again, the Black Hawk Motel was wonderful. The room was clean, the staff and owners are friendly and helpful. And you can't beat the value! We've been coming to the Dells for many years and we've stayed at several other motels and at the big resorts. Now we don't stay anywhere except the Black Hawk Motel - it is perfect!

2 Thank Calagna
Shiocton, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was a last minute decision to stay overnight as I was looking for discount tickets to Noah's Ark the night before we planned to leave for the Dells. I was extrememely happy with the service we received upon calling and reserving to check out. I was impressed with how clean the room was and all the ammenities this little "mom and pop" motel has to offer. It is conveniently located by downtown dells, no two night minimum and free tickets to both Chula Vista and Noah's Ark for every member staying in your room. It was a deal I couldn't pass up especially at the prices for their rooms! We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Loretta O
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I don't write reviews any where I stay, but I have to for this one. This place is great the rooms every thing was clean the workers and the owners are so friendly. My mom and step dad came to Wisconsin Dells for the first time they loved the motel and said they would come again. My husband I and my two kid's have been coming to the Dells for the past 5 years and for the first time stayed at this motel, now we are going to stay here from now on.

3 Thank Sarah D
Wisconsin Dells,
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

A last minute change of plans left is with a night to fill at the Dells. I read the great reviews of the Black Hawk & was also thrilled there was no 2 night minimum this weekend. The room was nice. The heated pool areas and playground were great for our kids. Noah's ark and Chula Vista passes included as well. Plus we could easily walk into downtown to eat. Staff is friendly and easily accessible if needed. Can't wait to stay here again next summer.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Wonderwoman513
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Just spent 4 days in the Wisconsin Dells and we stayed at the Black Hawk Motel. This place is great! The rooms were clean and parking is no problem. You are assigned a parking space right in front of your room. The indoor and outdoor pools were a short walk from our room and always clean. They provide free Wifi and now have coffee makers in each room. Can't beat the price for its location.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family