We were there on April 26th. The price for a Saturday Night, One bedroom, 3 bed room was outstanding. The room itself was good sized, excellent bedding and water pressure. The indoor pool was good sized with the most warmest Hot-Tub ever. The owners/ staff are great people. This will be my choice to stay whenever I am in the dells. The location is nice, (at the end of Downtown) near the attractions, but far away from the traffic. I used to stay at the Best Western a 1 1/2 mile west, but the service has gone down a lot since they opened the new field house and they have more guests than staff can handle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Rooms NOW NEWLY RENOVATED. Receive FREE Wet and Dry Parks! All guests receive FREE Waterpark pass admission to Noah's Ark - America's Largest Waterpark (Memorial Day - Labor Day) & Kalahari Indoor (dry) Theme Park (all year). Choose from 29 different room types, from budget to family, suites and whirlpools rooms, kitchenettes and vacation homes. Plush Beds, fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, hairdryer, and reserved parking for all rooms. Heated Indoor pool w/ slide & hot tub, sauna open until 11:30 pm each night. Heated outdoor pool w/ slides, 2 playgrounds, grills, coin operated laundry, and Retro Arcade w/ Billiards, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man and other classic games. Located just 4 blocks from downtown Wisconsin Dells. Receive multiple coupons for area attractions and restaurants. We are family owned & operated since 1945, we look forward to accommodating you and your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Black Hawk Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells