Black Hawk Motel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
Delton Oaks Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$150
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$124
$113
BestWestern.com
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$84
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$110
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$104
$98
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$200
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
1,686 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolplace to staysplash passclose to downtownwaterpark passeschula vistadowntown dellsparking spotnoah's arkclean roomshot tubwhirlpool suiteup to datethe main stripfridge and microwaveflat screen tvcoffee maker
Reviewed August 26, 2008

If you are looking for a no frills, clean and well kept property, this is the place. Location was great - end of busy strip, so close to everything but not crazy busy. Very clean, standard motel room, obviously well maintained buildings and grounds. Greeted w/ pleasant and helpful attitude, willing to answer questions, interested when we checked out in how our stay was. We stayed in second floor king room, small but more than adequate. Pools and playground looked fun, though we did not have time to use them. Would definitely stay here again, great price too.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelfanmok
Reviewed August 25, 2008

This was a perfect place for a family on a budget. We have 3 small kids and planned on seeing the sights during the day and just wanted a quiet, comfortable, clean place to come back to at night. The Black Hawk Motel was exactly what we were looking for. The rooms were larger than average in my opinion, we had a pack and play and lot of luggage/coolers/food and we still had plenty of room! They were also very clean. I never saw any of the owners, but the place was kept up very well!! My kids had a blast in the pools/playground area. It suited our needs perfectly, we would definetly go back!

1  Thank COURTNEY_MN
Reviewed August 22, 2008

Its a clean, quiet, friendly, coveniently located gem. With three kids (one a baby) the kitchen room was Great. For cleanliness and location you can't do much better.
To the lady with "one problem": We left our towels out to dry overnight and they did. We put some on the chairs outside and some in the room. Weather was 80s daytime 60s night, but all towels dried.
This place is nothing fancy just nice. Best bang for the family buck.

2  Thank skiingbeebs
Reviewed August 20, 2008

I too was a little leery staying in a 'Motel'. But I was so wrong, I'm telling you this was a very nice place to stay. The people were VERY friendly and accommodating. The staff went out of their way to make sure are stay was just right. Every question was answered... to where the best place to get breakfast, Jet boating, horse back riding...This isn't a big box Hotel. No big super duper water slides and wave pools but those are the places you go to visit when your in the Dells. The office even had 'specials' for area water parks and for area restaurants. I didn't even realize they had 2 pools (Very CLEAN) Indoor & Outdoor. Don't forget the kiddy Pool, Hot tub area & Sauna. It's a great place for a family. Very family orientated. Great play areas for kids, out side & inside (game room, with a full size pool table)! They have special areas to grill out if thats what you would like to do. I just was impressed, With this 'secret 'clean & friendly place in the Dells.
I would truly recommed this Motel to my family & Best friends!

2  Thank indiansummer08
Reviewed August 20, 2008

From the moment we arrived. All I could think of was that this really was a "Nice" place. Not fancy, no bells and whistles - just wholesome goodness. The room seemed a bit small - but that's compared to the business accomodations that I'm used to. It fit our family, perfectly. We spent 4 nights here and I'd recommend it as a first choice to anyone.

The pool area provided a clean, safe place to play. The location was perfect - we walked into town and I had a great base to start jogging every morning. It was peaceful and quiet (even though there wasn't a vacant room to be had).

The ownership/staff was tremendous. Sincere service at its best. I'd stay again in a heartbeat.

2  Thank buschdr