This is definitely an older motel. But that does not take away from the experience. Awesome staff from front desk to housekeeping. Room is big and clean, bathroom awesome!!! Not far from downtown Wis. Dells, so easy walking to a lot of action. Retro game room is exactly that, played pac-man, frogger, asteroids and more. Would definitely stay here again. Yes some of it is dated but for the price and the hospitality...definitely worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE Dual Water Parks! All guests receive FREE Waterpark pass admission to Noah's Ark - America's Largest Waterpark (summer) & Chula Vista's Indoor & Outdoor Water parks (all year). Choose from 29 different room types, from budget to family, suites and whirlpools rooms. Sealy Encore Plush Beds, fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, hairdryer, and reserved parking for all rooms. Heated Indoor pool w/ slide & hot tub, sauna open until 11:30 pm each night. Heated outdoor pool w/ slides, 2 playgrounds, grills, coin operated laundry, and Retro Arcade w/ Billiards, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man and other classic games. Located just 4 blocks from downtown Wisconsin Dells. Receive multiple coupons for area attractions and restaurants and FREE Admission to the Haunted Mansion. We are family owned & operated since 1945, we look forward to accommodating you and your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells