So I picked this motel because of Trip Advisor. When we pulled in my boyfriend looked at me and said "Really, this is what you picked out of every place in the Dells?" Needless to say by the end of our stay he was convinced why this motel has such high ratings. The customer service is top notch. You don't see very many family owned motels in the dells. Most of them actually look like they are being monopolized my Mt. Olympus. Stroll through the dells and you will see white and blue motels everywhere. We stayed in a room that had just been remodeled. It was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. My boyfriend and I usually sleep with two pillows each and there were only two on the bed. We went to the front office and Brad gladly gave us two more. I can see why there are so many reviews about him. He really is a nice guy! On the wall there was a big picture of an expansion that they were thinking about doing. I told him right away that I thought the motel was perfect just the way it was! That's what makes people keep coming back! If I wanted to go stay at some big hotel I'd go one of the huge chains that have poor customer service where the people working there could care less if you came back or not. But that's not how it is at the motel. You can tell that they appreciate every guest that stays there. And that is why they're rated one of the best places to stay in the dells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE Dual Water Parks! All guests receive FREE Waterpark pass admission to Noah's Ark - America's Largest Waterpark (summer) & Chula Vista's Indoor & Outdoor Water parks (all year). Choose from 29 different room types, from budget to family, suites and whirlpools rooms. Sealy Encore Plush Beds, fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, hairdryer, and reserved parking for all rooms. Heated Indoor pool w/ slide & hot tub, sauna open until 11:30 pm each night. Heated outdoor pool w/ slides, 2 playgrounds, grills, coin operated laundry, and Retro Arcade w/ Billiards, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man and other classic games. Located just 4 blocks from downtown Wisconsin Dells. Receive multiple coupons for area attractions and restaurants and FREE Admission to the Haunted Mansion. We are family owned & operated since 1945, we look forward to accommodating you and your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells