We usually don't stay at motels, but did so based on TripAdvisor's recommendation. The outside looks a little dated, but the room was well kept and clean. I liked the variety of room options. Good location to downtown, but we drove and parked rather than walked there. Had nice amenities but we did not utilize because of time and rain. Looked at other options while driving through and we will stay at Black Hawk Motel again for future Wisconsin Dells visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE Dual Water Parks! All guests receive FREE Waterpark pass admission to Noah's Ark - America's Largest Waterpark (summer) & Chula Vista's Indoor & Outdoor Water parks (all year). Choose from 29 different room types, from budget to family, suites and whirlpools rooms. Sealy Encore Plush Beds, fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, hairdryer, and reserved parking for all rooms. Heated Indoor pool w/ slide & hot tub, sauna open until 11:30 pm each night. Heated outdoor pool w/ slides, 2 playgrounds, grills, coin operated laundry, and Retro Arcade w/ Billiards, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man and other classic games. Located just 4 blocks from downtown Wisconsin Dells. Receive multiple coupons for area attractions and restaurants and FREE Admission to the Haunted Mansion. We are family owned & operated since 1945, we look forward to accommodating you and your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Expedia so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells