Spent 2 nights at Black Hawk, got a great deal through hotels.ca. Great motel, great area. Staff was good, rooms were small but perfect for the 2 of us as we didn't spend much time in the room. The pool and hot tub were good. We never used our free passes to the watersides as we didn't have enough time. I would recommend this place to anyone that is going to The Dells. My boyfriend and myself also liked the fact that you had a balcony with a few chairs and that u could see your car as it was right outside your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Rooms NOW NEWLY RENOVATED. Receive FREE Wet and Dry Parks! All guests receive FREE Waterpark pass admission to Noah's Ark - America's Largest Waterpark (Memorial Day - Labor Day) & Kalahari Indoor (dry) Theme Park (all year). Choose from 29 different room types, from budget to family, suites and whirlpools rooms, kitchenettes and vacation homes. Plush Beds, fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, hairdryer, and reserved parking for all rooms. Heated Indoor pool w/ slide & hot tub, sauna open until 11:30 pm each night. Heated outdoor pool w/ slides, 2 playgrounds, grills, coin operated laundry, and Retro Arcade w/ Billiards, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man and other classic games. Located just 4 blocks from downtown Wisconsin Dells. Receive multiple coupons for area attractions and restaurants. We are family owned & operated since 1945, we look forward to accommodating you and your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Black Hawk Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells