We stayed here over labor day weekend in a budget king for $90 a night. It has a soft motel bed, mini-fridge, and mini microwave and parking right outside our door. A trip to walmart for breakfast foods, and we were set. We easily walked downtown and enjoyed tourist-central. We also drove 5-10 minutes to all the attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Rooms NOW NEWLY RENOVATED. Receive FREE Wet and Dry Parks! All guests receive FREE Waterpark pass admission to Noah's Ark - America's Largest Waterpark (Memorial Day - Labor Day) & Kalahari Indoor (dry) Theme Park (all year). Choose from 29 different room types, from budget to family, suites and whirlpools rooms, kitchenettes and vacation homes. Plush Beds, fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, hairdryer, and reserved parking for all rooms. Heated Indoor pool w/ slide & hot tub, sauna open until 11:30 pm each night. Heated outdoor pool w/ slides, 2 playgrounds, grills, coin operated laundry, and Retro Arcade w/ Billiards, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man and other classic games. Located just 4 blocks from downtown Wisconsin Dells. Receive multiple coupons for area attractions and restaurants. We are family owned & operated since 1945, we look forward to accommodating you and your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Black Hawk Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells