Black Hawk Motel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Trail's End Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Breakfast included
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
Starlite Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Field's Park Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Spring Hill Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Pool
Fitzgeralds Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
1,678 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolplace to staysplash passclose to downtownwaterpark passeschula vistadowntown dellsnoah's arkclean roomswhirlpool suitehot tubup to datethe main stripflat screen tvmini fridgecoffee makerfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Was planning a weekend getaway last minute and after reading the reviews I thought I would give this place a shot. Glad I did! Got a room with one queen sized bed. Pulling up to the motel I was a little concerned about what the room was going to look like. Was very surprised though! There was new carpet, the bathroom looked brand new and it was very clean. Didn't use any of the pools, but they looked nice. The staff was also very friendly and you get a fun pass to use for bogo on various attractions and restaurants. We only used it twice, but it saved us almost $20. This is definately a hidden gem in the dells and compared to other hotels in the dells you can't beat it. Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mstangal2000
BlackHawkMotel, Manager at Black Hawk Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2011

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. Sounds like you had a nice last minute getaway and stayed in either room 17 or 18 and liked it. Sounds like our good ole two story building by the road had you concerned what your room would look like...we're working our way to giving this building a facelift. We give the Free Dells Fun Card to all guests for each room reserved. It's a great savings and sounds like you saved a bit by just using in 2 times. We hope to accommodate you at another time in the near future, hopefully you can make use of our indoor (open until 11:30 pm) and outdoor (open until at least 10 pm) pools at that time. Have a great weekend!

Reviewed July 24, 2011

My title for my review says it all! Brad and Tina make you feel at home when you stay at the Black Hawk. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. There are 2 pools one inside and outside. I would highly recommend anyone wanting a family atmosphere to check this place out. I have stayed at the Black Hawk since my children were very young and they are adults now. I now come with my girlfriends and feel very safe too. I wouldn't stay anywhere else and am looking forward to coming back next summer.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
BlackHawkMotel, Manager at Black Hawk Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and more importantly....THANK YOU...for all your years of continued patronage! We love this business because of the great people that we meet and have gotten to know over the years....just like extended family. It's good to hear that you are able to get away for a "girls trip" each summer and we're happy you continue to choose Black Hawk Motel. Even though all of our rooms are exterior entrance, we're glad to hear that you feel safe when you stay with us. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to accommodating you again next summer!
Brad

Brad,Tena
Thank you for a relaxing vaction at the black hawk we enjoy your family friendley hostpitaly
It always nice to feel right at home when we arrive.we have our same room ever year .
You take pride in the motel clean and reasoable priced year after year.If you want a clean and quiet place to feel like home then is the one for you.clean and friendly comfortable beds .See You 2012
Steve<Nancy

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank klunker

Hi Steve and Nancy,
Thanks for writing a review on your recent stay with us. It's always great to see familiar faces...just like extended family. Thanks for the insight on the different places you dined, we'll be sure and pass the info onto our other guests. We're glad to hear that you had another relaxing vacation, enjoy the rest of the summer in Random Lake and we'll try and get you reserved in your popular room #11 next year.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

My wife and I stayed in the whirlpool suite kingbed w/balcony for two nights,Rm #75. This was our first time at the Black Hawk and loved it. To start the Black Hawk is located in a nice quiet area,only a short 3-block walk to downtown Dells. The room was very clean having a microwave,frig,hairdryer for the wife(a necessity) very comforting king sized bed w/good pillows. The bathroom had great pressure in the shower and plenty of hot water. This was a perfect room for us to relax in for two days. We played cards on the balcony that over looks the pool,also having coffee on it in the morning. The in room whirlpool tub worked great and was very relaxing.The couple who run the motel are very nice. And at check in we were given a Dells card that saved us $27.00 dollars on a jet boat ride. We will definitely come back.
My wife and I would highly recommend The Black Hawk Motel.

Room Tip: Rm #75 is great for a couple looking to relax.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Sounds like you caught up on some much needed R & R. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and liked the popular room #75, which is a whirlpool suite king bed w/ private balcony. This room was orginally 1/2 of our game which my parents built in 1975 and was made then turned into a whirlpool room (along w/ room #76) in 1988. We hope you can return to stay in room #75 in 2012 to see it's planned new look. In the mean time, if you can get away this fall during the week, we always run a jacuzzi blowout special Sunday - Thursday for $69. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and have a great rest of the summer!

Reviewed July 24, 2011

My husband put together a spontaneous trip for us to celebrate my graduation from college. We had been to the Dells before with my sister and brother-in-law and stayed at one of those lame resort things with the built in water parks. He chose the Blackhawk because it had a budget room and we did not plan to spend a lot of time in the room anyway. The First thing we noticed that air conditioner was turned on for us when we got there which was nice because it was a hot day. The room was exceptionally clean and the bed was really comfortable. We were impressed with the assigned parking which we did not understand until we started walking around town. I don't know what the other rooms looked like, but I liked the arched ceiling in room 9, and I liked the fact that the hotel had some character and was not a cookie cutter, brand new establishment. We will definately stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Thekidsaregrown
BlackHawkMotel, Manager at Black Hawk Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2011

First of all...Congratulations on your recent graduation from college and we're glad you choose us as your base camp while visiting the Dells to celebrate! We're glad you had an enjoyable stay and found your queen budget room #9 to be clean and comfortable. We take some heat from time to time on the appearance of our two story building which is the first building (rooms 1-10) that everyone sees when they pull off the main road. We have plans to give it a facelift hopefully in the near future, just not sure what this will all detail. Anyways...we're happy to hear you liked the character of your room and the rest of the property. Sounds like you had a GREAT night sleep as well. Thanks for writing a review and we hope to see you again soon..it you don't want to try a different room, be sure and ask for room #9.