Just returned from a 5 day 4 night stay at Sundara and am counting down the days until I can return! Every aspect of our stay was exceptional! Check in was a breeze and very welcoming even though we arrived an hour early.Our suite was ready so we headed up to the suite to head right down to the pool. Our suite was immaculate as always.
The pool area is still my favorite spot to relax when on vacation. It is very well maintained and so picturesque. Nothing beats hanging on the edge of the pool overlooking the pines and listening to the water flow over the edge. The resort is surrounded by pines and sitting in the pool you feel you"re in your little private wooded retreat.
We had drinks and dined at the cabana by the pool each day. The cabana staff was always professional and made us feel welcomed. Each member of the Sundara staff that we encountered at the cabana was great! The food was very good as always. The turkey burger and steak sandwich are phenomenal!
The free town car service was always available and handy when we needed it to be.
Management and staff are all friendly and warm. Any issues that arise are taken care of immediately.
The grounds are so beautiful and well maintained. There's something magical about turning onto the drive and heading up the hill to Sundara. All worries fade and relaxation begins, do yourself a favor and experience it yourself!
My wife and I have been going for 8 years and look forward to our getaways at Sundara every year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 26-acre parcel is lush with sky-high pine trees and natural Wisconsin stone outcroppings. Respect for the natural resources is at the soul of Sundara's green practices. Our heated outdoor infinity edge pool, sculpted fireplace, waterfalls and curving deck connect seamlessly with the tranquil environment. The main building is representative of some of the most striking Organic-style architecture in the Midwest. Inside, the principles of Feng Shui contribute to a soothing environment. Our spa treatments incorporate the finest organic products from around the world. The Sundara Spa signature collection even draws ingredients indigenous to the area for an authentic experience. Our spa cuisine features the fruits of labor of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. Sundara is drawn from the Sanskrit word for "beautiful." We interpret that as beauty flowing from wellness. Our carefully selected and highly trained service providers are healers at heart and passionate about their work, putting customer satisfaction at the center of all they do. Whether you choose to stay in one of our 26 elegant suites, or perhaps just linger for the day, we hope it will be a transforming experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Sundara Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundara Spa Wisconsin Dells
- Sundara Hotel Wisconsin Dells