First, I must commend the management staff, they assisted my with a really old, unused gift card for $250.00. I went with a friend for a girls' night get-away and we had a really nice time. The room was large and clean (Plush level room), the grounds were immaculate and the staff was attentive and friendly. We ordered several appetizers for dinner and the pancetta and truffle oil flatbread was fabulous. The culinary department, with a bit of pleading, let me order the Cobb salad for dinner and it was great. We sat in the large, bubbly outdoor hot-tub and swam in the heated pool before and after dinner. It was very relaxing and a real value for the Dells area. I've stayed at the Great Wolf and paid far more for a nasty, dated room with cheap decor and beds. I also really enjoyed and appreciated complimentary water, teas and coffee. A nice breakfast buffet was also included and the bacon was top-notch. It was these small touches that really made it an exceptional experience. Without a doubt, this is the nicest place to stay in the Dells area. Granted, most people come to the area with kids and thankfully, they're not allowed. I booked a winter two-night return before I left to make sure it wasn't booked. I was pleasantly surprised and I look forward to returning this winter! Again, thanks to a customer service oriented management staff for letting me use my old gift card. It led to another booked weekend and lots of recommendations. Book on-line, the rates are reduced versus booking by phone. We were only there for one night and didn't have any spa services, but just the one night of swimming and relaxing did wonders to rejuvenate a new mom who needed one night away. I have high standards and I would recommend Sundara over several leading resorts in the state to anyone and for the Dells it is a great value as well. I will come back to Sundara over Lake Geneva or Green Lake for a nice, high-end get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 26-acre parcel is lush with sky-high pine trees and natural Wisconsin stone outcroppings. Respect for the natural resources is at the soul of Sundara's green practices. Our heated outdoor infinity edge pool, sculpted fireplace, waterfalls and curving deck connect seamlessly with the tranquil environment. The main building is representative of some of the most striking Organic-style architecture in the Midwest. Inside, the principles of Feng Shui contribute to a soothing environment. Our spa treatments incorporate the finest organic products from around the world. The Sundara Spa signature collection even draws ingredients indigenous to the area for an authentic experience. Our spa cuisine features the fruits of labor of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. Sundara is drawn from the Sanskrit word for "beautiful." We interpret that as beauty flowing from wellness. Our carefully selected and highly trained service providers are healers at heart and passionate about their work, putting customer satisfaction at the center of all they do. Whether you choose to stay in one of our 26 elegant suites, or perhaps just linger for the day, we hope it will be a transforming experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Sundara Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundara Spa Wisconsin Dells
- Sundara Hotel Wisconsin Dells