We had a two day stay here. The place is not the ritz. It is a basic hotel. Considering that we spent only an hour or two in the rooms before sleep it was more than adequate. The AC worked great, the fridge kept the drinks cold. The room had a hide a bed and it reminded me of the one my parents had in the 70's especially with the bar right across the back. The two queen matress's also need to be retired, I felt the metal springs in my ribs. The plus was that for the six of us staying, we each received a Noah's Ark ticket for each nights stay, this is a good value. If your in one of the newer remodled rooms, it's a good value. If your in the old rooms, bring a blow up matress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a seasonal property and will reopen May 19, 2016 *Under new management as of late 2015, we have begun the remodeling of rooms that will take us through 2016 and into 2017. When next your travels bring you Wisconsin Dells, we invite you to stay at Flamingo Motel & Suites. With a great location next to Noah's Ark - "America's Largest Waterpark", Del Bar Restaurant, across from House of Embers, just down the street from Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub and minutes from Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf, Timber Falls Adventure Park, Wal-Mart, Kohl's, the Dells Outlet Mall, the lively Downtown District with its shopping, dining & nightlife, and all of the other attractions and dining that Wisconsin Dells is famous for. Our 295 rooms & suites offer something for everyone after a long day of fun. We have rooms that can accommodate from 2 to 18. Guests also receive FREE admission to Noah's Ark for their entire stay! Want to just relax by a pool for a while? Well, we got you covered there too. We have 7 pools, including 3 indoor & 4 outdoor pools and a kiddie play area that includes a large water bucket sure to get the kids soaked and laughing. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Flamingo Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Flamingo Hotel