See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Room had several maintenance issues
Leaky faucet, smoke alarm beeping, shower didn't drain properly, fridge had ice and water in it, lights were unplugged/light switch didn't work...
We still enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

Some of the pictures on this site don't appear to even be of this Motel. We entered our room and were met by a strong odor of mold and urine. The room was filthy, the light above the sink didn't work, the tile around the "jacuzzi" was in disrepair, the baseboard heat in the bathroom was falling off the wall and had 1/4 inch of filth on it, window screens had large tears in them, the gasket of the fridge was so dirty I didn't even bother opening it. The table and chairs had a plastic lawn chair and a broken folding chair. We spent a total of about 30 minutes here, 15 of that was calling around to find a different place to stay. There was no management on site so we had to come back in the morning to get a refund. The manager did refund us all except $10, but with no apology. She went to look at the room and said she didn't smell anything. It seems that nobody even tries to have it look nice.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank Mummato2now
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

I don't know why people complain bout this motel. Is very nice and clean .my daughter slept good . Everything is clean and friendly and no noise . I'm here while I'm writing this . Now if you want better hotel that don't have much stuff and it's more money then pay for it .so far this motel is pretty good .

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Julissa M
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Booked room using online portal and hotel was not open when wife and young children arrived late after long night driving. No answer on any phone number provided for property and no ability to check in. Ended up going down street to another hotel late to be accommodated. Worst customer service imaginable -- uncertain how hotel can exist.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank E D
Reviewed June 28, 2015

OMG, I knew there was a reason I never liked staying at motels! This motel was not that clean, the towels were dirty and the whirlpool in the room also had spots in it! We asked for room service two times an d we did not receive it until we complained again and their definition of room service was emptying the garbage can.Ha! The girl at the front desk act like she was slow and was not very sympathetic when I asked her about an early checkout. The area was great but please do not stay here! INVEST YOUR TIMR AND MONEY ELSEWHERE!!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family