WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Older but clean and safe motel in the heart of the Wisconsin Dells” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells

Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #66 of 71 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Older but clean and safe motel in the heart of the Wisconsin Dells”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was worried about staying at this motel due to the other reviews but for the price it was very clean and safe. We had a whirlpool in the room that was really nice to relax in after a long day walking/shopping, etc. They have a newer indoor pool that was nice and a small outdoor pool with a small slide for kids (it was closed for the season when we were there).

Room Tip: There are two buildings and it looks like the back building is newer (we stayed in the older origina...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Courtney J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my family road trip every summer, so we have stayed at a wide variety of hotels. We usually stay in 2.5-3 star hotels/motels. I booked this on Hotwire at a decent price for the area. When I booked it, I did not know that Wisconsin Dells was one of those crazy resort towns, where the whole area is like a Disneyworld (same as Pigeon Forge, TN). Anyway, after passing all of the nice hotels, we arrive at this place and it is scary. I am not usually scared to stay at a place, but I was at this one! I checked in and the guy that checked me in was the night manager, and looked like he would rather be anywhere but there, and looked like he had not slept in days. Was not very friendly. So we get in to our room, and it is just gross. The AC didn't work, my son went to pee in the toilet, and it clogged right away! The bathroom and bathtub didn't look like it had been cleaned in awhile, and there was even a bar of used soap in the bathtub soap holder. I was beyond grossed out.

After bringing all of our stuff in, and looking at this mess of a place, I was worried about bed bugs or catching something else, so I didn't even let my kids sit on the beds and we packed everything back up and left. My husband went in to check out and the manager asked if he could upgrade us to a better room so we would stay. My husband told him, "You couldn't pay me to sleep here." that pretty much sums it up for me.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Ritawiebner

Travelers are raving about these Wisconsin Dells hotels

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

This place is great for the price! It is a motel---not high scale resort. Of course the room is going to be old and have few issues. With that said, our room was clean, the staff was super friendly, and the kids loved both the outside and inside pool. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kris p
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

After seeing mixed reviews we decided to stay here based on the price, the online price was not honored at front desk so I had to pay a little more which was fine with me at first because I figured I was paying for the location and not quality of the motel itself. . The room itself is decent and large enough. We had some issues with the whirlpool, and also complained several times about not having a remote control for the TV. We were told by the front desk that someone " a handy man" would come to our room with a remote control, this never happened ! We never received the remote, probably because the guy at the front desk was too busy talking about his girlfriend who's a housekeeper there, instead of taking care of the customers requests. The least he could have done was put us in a different room that had all the amenities including a remote, which I'm sure was available because the motel seemed almost completely empty, it was a sunday and there were only 3 cars in the whole lot. He was not helpful, and seemed like he did not want to be bothered with us. Also even though we were initially given $99/ night rate and with taxes $109, I signed a receipt for $109. Then when I see the charge on my credit card as $122, I called the office to request an adjustment or some kind of refund, of course they refused and said I was wrong and that the room rate was $109/night and $122 with taxes, when I asked the woman on the phone what is there tax rate by percentage she didn't even know what it was, she had to look it up by doing math with a calculator.

The indoor pool does not look clean.

We did receive wrist bands to use the Chula Vista resort waterpark, but we were not impressed by Chula Vista at all, in fact I would say the experience there was pretty "ghetto".

My partner and I were very pretty disappointed and we do not plan to stay here again and I do not recommend this place at all.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Violet-red
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

First time at Wisconsin dells....my room was very nasty. .there was fries underneath the bed...water bottles..the floor was nasty...rocks on the bed...carpet nasty. .would not recommend this place to any one..this experience made me not want to stay at another hotel again...

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank verlindan
Chicago, Illinois, Usa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

So my cousin booked 4 rooms for the 4th of July. We went on a family trip and had 15 people going so we needed all the rooms. Check in was a breeze and it was quick and painless. We paid the same rate for all 4 rooms so why was it that the room I stayed in felt like it came straight out of a Supernatural episode. There was only one chandelier light fixture so our room was dark and creepy looking. The whirlpool was directly in front of the beds. And above that whirlpool was a door to the attic. Can you say creepy? The room was ok for the price we paid but when I saw the room my parents stayed in or the room my cousin stayed in, it was a joke. Parents' room was the exact same layout with the beds and whirlpool but they had ceiling lights, no creepy attic door, a bigger air conditioning unit, and a bigger mini fridge. Oh also my cousin's room was phenomenal. New tiles. New bathrooms. Beautiful and modern. What the heck? We paid all the same amount. If you are to stay, request for a room next to the indoor pool. They are a lot nicer.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank vctrapham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I gotta say, I'm not sure why others have posted such bad reviews. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels in my life and I gotta say I was pretty impressed... Currently while writing this post I'm in this hotel !!!! Now don't get me wrong it's by far not perfect but it's also NOT $100+ per night like everything else in the area... If you want perfection than go spend $250 at Chula Vista !!! Since being here the staff has been friendly.. The pool is heated and clean and the whirl pool is very nice as well. I have a microwave and fridge in my room with a simulated fireplace. I would DEFINATELY stay here again. With tax it cost me $76... I have stayed in more expensive places that didn't have HALF of what I got here. I highly recommend this place !!!

• Stayed March 2013