See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The place is horrible, it smells bad....its old as hell...we found a lot spiders.....PLEASEEE DONT GOOO!!!

Date of stay: June 2012
5  Thank Julio Cesar c
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I literally felt like crying after checking into this place. staff was so nice, but place was so scary!!!!!

Room tip: Go to Mt. Olympus
Date of stay: June 2012
6  Thank ErikaL988
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Had an enjoyable stay at this hotel. They let us check in early at 10am since we were in town already. The hot tub was not working so they gave us free Mount Olympus Tickets due to hot tub being out of order. Which, by the way, they fixed right away. The room was very spacious and it was a poolside room. They do not offer free wi-fi nor a continental breakfast tho. The beds were comfortable even though they seemed very old. The pool hours during the week are only until 7 unfortunately. Overall we were pleased with our stay.

Room tip: The double queen rooms are very spacious and include a LCD flat screen tv, fridge and microwave and they include extra towels in your room for the pool.
1  Thank Shawn G
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Our experience with this hotel was our worst experience ever. First of all, I found the hotel online under the name FairBridge Inn Express, not Loyalty Inn, so I was not able to locate these reviews before I booked the room. When we attempted to check in, I saw that the sign also included "Loyalty Inn", which is how I have now been able to locate these reviews. Had I read what I am reading now, I would have never attempted to stay there. Perhaps FairBridge should be added to your hotel description???

The room was described as a 1 king, 2 queen bungalow suite that slept 7 for a mere $99. We were all excited to see our room based on the beautiful, luxurious photos online. NOT!! First of all, it was a motel, not a hotel. I steer away from motels because I just feel safer without direct access to my room from the outdoors. This place was called an Inn, and different things in the description, such as an indoor pool, alluded to the impression of it being a hotel. WRONG!! I was worried before we even went to the desk. Apparently the motel was taken over and given a new name - but the old name (Riviera Suites) still appeared in three places on the outside of the building. I figured it couldn't be a good sign if they didn't even care enough to paint over the old name of the motel!! We checked in and the woman at the desk handed me KEYS!! Really??!! Another sign that things were probably not very up-to-date. We hesitantly open the door to find a room that looked NOTHING like the online pictures!! The ONLY thing that was the same was the design on the bedspread!! There was a jacuzzi and fireplace, as promised, but they were totally out of place with the rest of the room. Everything was wobbly and worn down. The curtains were missing many hooks and did not completely cover the windows. The bedspreads and carpet appeared to be dirty. Although the suite slept seven people, the small table in the room accomodated only two chairs. The kitchen it advertised was actually only an ultra-small kitchenette - if you could even call it that. The "closet", which was nothing more than a small rack on the wall of the bedroom, wasn't even deep enough to hold clothes without slanting them sideways. The sofa and chairs that appeared in the online photos were nowhere to be found. The clincher, though, was the security latch on the entrance door. The screws that held the latch to the door were loose, and when I took a closer look, I saw that they couldn't be screwed in flush because the door jamb had been busted and never properly repaired - probably a sign of a previous break in, I'm thinking. That little ditty sealed the deal. I called around and found another HOtel to stay in for the same price - only this hotel was clean, safe, and included an indoor water park!! I wish I had taken pictures to share the inadequate conditions, but we were so anxious to get out of there that it didn't even cross my mind until after we had left.

Room tip: ALWAYS look for reviews. I did not find reviews beforehand because of a difference in motel names. Had I dug deeper, I would not have made the mistake that I did.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
8  Thank ProudMama61
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Searched for motels on Kayak. This is not a 3 star motel! Was given #19. It's appearance was that of a 60 year old motel. It reminded me of Anthony Perkins and the movie Psyco. It was clean. The rate was $37+. It proves again to me "that you get what you pay for." Spend $10 or $20 more and get a better motel. I was disappointed to say the least! The room that I was given was nothing like the pictures! I accept full responsibility for making this mistake! I would not book this motel again at any price!

• Trip type: Traveled solo