“"Pictures are deceiving!"”

Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #61 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Searched for motels on Kayak. This is not a 3 star motel! Was given #19. It's appearance was that of a 60 year old motel. It reminded me of Anthony Perkins and the movie Psyco. It was clean. The rate was $37+. It proves again to me "that you get what you pay for." Spend $10 or $20 more and get a better motel. I was disappointed to say the least! The room that I was given was nothing like the pictures! I accept full responsibility for making this mistake! I would not book this motel again at any price!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank JOHN1949_12

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Nice, comfortable room. Had some minor housekeeping issues on check in that were handled professionally and efficiently. Overall great value with lots of perks for your money. For the family or a couples retreat, great value.

Room Tip: Chalet suites are roomy.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Liz1268
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I have visted the Wisconsin Dells area now for over 20 yrs. After looking online for an affordable motel to stay in the summer we decided on this Motel. The website seemed like a good price and the rooms and the website looked like we would have a good time. We arrived and were appalled on how the rooms were. I am NOT a vain person but as soon as we saw the room (we havent even put the key in the lock yet) we knew we were in for a treat. The curtains were stained on the doors on the outside panels(this is something you could clearly see thru the window) The stink in the room was overwhelming. There were poop stains in the toilet, there was a hole in the wall that was never fixed. The bathroom vent fan had cobb webbs and dust build up. There was a dirty tissue in the corner by the bed, a blood stain on the patio door, finger prints on all the glass mirrors and doors. I wish I could say I was exaggerating but I am not. We immedietly went back to the front desk and explained our concerns. The only thing they were able to do was put us in another room(which was in the indoor pool area) for that night and did allow us to leave the next morning refunding us the next 2 days we didnt stay. The person who was helping us did explain that the owners only give them 15 minutes to clean each room. WHAT!!!!! how can one clean a room in 15 minutes????? I would not recommend this motel to anyone!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Lori N
Reviewed August 9, 2011

what a disappointment. we paid 184 dollars for their luxury suite. They had lost our reservation and they put us up in a other room. supposedly an upgrade. I wouldn't have paidi 50.00 dollars for this room. the curtains were falling off the window. smelled mussty and dirty. the bed looked like someone had slept in them and we had them changed. there were cigarette butts all over the landing outside the door. no paint, looked like a two bit hotel of days gone by.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MJ L
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We booked a room at this motel for our family at the end of July.
We moved out the next day.

They show a large pool on the premises, which it wasn't.
The pool was small and was only 3ft. deep, {the whole pool}!

The outside looks bad, no ice machines or buckets!

Beds were Bad, and they called it a SUITE. No ,No,No!

The motel is a dump!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Tired61
Reviewed July 29, 2011

this is the second time we stayed there..both times had a few glitches..but overall nice place

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2011

The older side is horrible, I had relatives stay in a room w/ graffiti and obscenities tagged all over the bathroom door and a broken bed, and no one came to fix the problem. My cousin's toilets were broken for two days. Housekeeping staff do not wear uniforms or name tags . The front desk/lobby closes @ 9PM and so does the only ice machine for the entire motel. The carpet is nasty throughout the motel, the outside needs to be painted and the tubs are stained. The motel has plenty of minor problems which owners refuse to address, according to a staff member I spoke with. What type of place does not have 24 hour front desk service??? Bring your own ice or go next door to another hotel and get some. the Riviera charges Resort prices for a Motel experience. The Manager there is exceptionally nice, but she can not make the slum owners of the Riviera invest in the upkeep of their own motel. Look at all the bad reviews, you can only imagine the thousands of complaints the motel receives in person.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family