Several blocks away from the main drag, which meant it was nice & quiet, but maybe not walkable for some folks. The lobby was unexpectedly pretty, with a "cabin-y" rustic riverstone, knotty pine, fireplace, and antler-chandelier decor. Our outward-facing room with a wooded view was spotless and smelled fresh. There was a small fridge and microwave, which weren't in the online description. Had I known, I'd have brought perishables to save us a little money. This was one of the few places I looked at which didn't have a minimum number of nights stay policy, and we only needed one night. It was about $140 for a two-queen room on a Friday night in August. Not cheap, but about on par with other local rates for comparable properties (which in some cases had dubious reviews). Didn't use the pool, but it looked clean and fun, on a smallish scale. The breakfast area was decently stocked and well-attended with a half-step above the typical hotel spread: eggs (boiled and scrambled), sausage, waffle iron, cereals, juices, yogurt, small pastries, etc. We ended up having a delay in our departure from the Dells the next day, so the free Chula Vista waterpark passes came in handy to kill some time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Deals