I usually like to budget on hotels when I travel, and am not that picky when it comes to where I stay, so all in all I did not think this hotel was that bad. We decided to stay here for our vacation because the free Chula Vista passes were a big selling point for us. I do not regret staying here because we did get a lot of use out of them, and that alone saved us a lot of money. The lobby is beautiful, and the breakfast was very good. I know others have complained about the Wifi in certain rooms, but in ours it actually worked quite well, and at quick speeds. The only things I didn't like about the room were the beds were very, very hard and uncomfortable. We also found a red hair tie on the floor that did not belong to anyone in our room!! There was no door on our safe, which didn't really bother me because we did not plan on using it anyway, but for someone who would, this would obviously be very inconvenient. The people at the front desk were very friendly and answered all of our questions. If you need a quick place to stay and want free water park passes, then this is the place for you. But I know there are a lot of other places in the Dells with cleaner rooms and better beds.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Deals