My husband and I have visited the Dells twice a year for the past 4 years (always in July and December). During the winter months we stay at the Kalahari, but choose to stay elsewhere in the summer as the big name places in the Dells (Kalahari, Wilderness, Great Wolf, Hotel Rome) are just ridiculously expensive during high times.
In the past years we've tried the Econo Lodge, the Super 8 and now the AmericInn for our July trip and they have all been roughly the same cost/night (about $125). Compared to the Econo Lodge (which felt as if we were sleeping on a plank of wood) and the Super 8 (which beat out the Econo Lodge as the WORST place we have ever stayed), the AmericInn met our expectations for a mid-range hotel.
The beds and pillows were comfortable enough, and the room seemed relatively updated (no box TV, etc.). It was clean and I didn't cringe when crawling into bed the 2 nights we stayed. While I still think $125 is much too high of a price to stay here (it's the Dells, everything is overpriced!), we'll definitely stay here again when we visit next July assuming we don't strike it rich between now and then.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Deals