Review Highlights
It was really expensive

It was very expensive. The rides seemed safe, but you really get jerked around. Not for the faint... read more

Reviewed December 11, 2015
SaukCountyLocal
Baraboo, Wisconsin
Unfortunate Events

I have always wanted to go to Extreme World. I would pass it every year on my way to the dells and... read more

Reviewed May 10, 2015
Elizabeth L
Waukesha, Wisconsin

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Wisconsin Dells
from $20.00
More Info
from $29.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2010

My family and I tried the bungee jumping and the staff was nice...we had a great time but when it we got on the bumper cars we got into a little accident and one of the employees started yelling at us because he says it was on purpose and told us to leave he wouldn't let us explain the situation so we waited until the manager came out and talk to us. I don't recommend the the go karts in this place.

2  Thank scuff456
Reviewed August 3, 2010

People might be having fun here but it should be noted that a 12 yr. old girl is in serious condition in the hospital after an employee failed to make a ride safe and she plunged to her injuries. That and the fact that the park is delinquent and in foreclosure should alert everyone at least a little? And check out the website!

20  Thank Bsctl
Reviewed March 16, 2010

A lot of fun thrills that you won't get anywhere else. I've done the bungee jumping, the ejection seat, and terminal velocity. Terminal velocity is only two seconds down but it feels like so much more. It is a huge thrill. A must for thrill junkies!

6  Thank steno_starlet
Reviewed October 25, 2009

My husband wanted to go bungee jumping and this place had it. It was fun, they also have other things too, like the ejection seat and go carts. The staff was great and put me at ease, (i was nervous) The value was pretty good.

4  Thank mzakrzewski
Reviewed July 6, 2009

I went Bungee jumping here on my last trip to the dells on a friday evening. There wasn't much staff around. The girl that finally did wait on me was very curt and unfriendly. She almost acted like she was doing me a huge favor by assisting me. I would have just walked away and said forget it but I kinda had my heart set on jumping again. One would assume that someone working at such a place would be fun loving and would want to make peoples experiences more enjoyable and contribute to the fun atmosphere. Not this chick. She wasn't talkative whatsoever really just acted like she wanted to get rid of me and had something else to do even though the place was dead. She hooked me up and the jump was fun and typical (I'm a skydiver so it takes a bit more to get me excited than the typical person, lol) I think I'll save my bungee jumping dollars for somewhere else in the future. For the money I coulda had two skydives.

4  Thank kawisixer01