We stood at one of the rooms that were in the back of the main hotel. It was clean but the furniture and drawers were old and dingy. The owners are nice but super busy and really dont pay attention to what you are asking.
The room was small and butt right next to the airconditioner in window.
The towels smelled of strong clorox and were hard.
The grounds was nice and so was the indoor pool and sauna.
The location is great and removed from the strip.
Coffee was free and available every morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the Best rates and Great Hospitality in Wisconsin Dells with deals on many Attractions. Located on 11 beautiful acres of wooded area, yet within walking distance to Downtown Dells. Check us out on TripAdvisor as we are in the top 10 Best Resorts in Wisconsin Dells. Indian Trail Motel is a great place for your next Wisconsin Dells Lodging place. We are one of the most pleasant, unique, and peaceful places to stay in the Dells. We take pride in our work and strive to make sure you will enjoy your stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Indian Trail Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Trail Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Indian Trail Wisconsin Dells