We stayed here due to the positive ratings we found on this site. We were not disappointed. The motel was very close to downtown, but in a very quiet location. The rooms were dated, but extremely clean and quiet. We didn't hear another neighbor all night. The staff was friendly. I appreciated the fact that we could just back up to our door and take our items out of our cooler and keep cold in the mini fridge provided in the room. We didn't try out the pools or wi-fi (couldn't get on with my chromebook), so I cannot comment on them. We have stayed in other big name hotels in the Dells and had horrible luck with noise and rude staff. We will definitely go back to Indian Trails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the Best rates and Great Hospitality in Wisconsin Dells with deals on many Attractions. Located on 12 beautiful acres of wooded area, yet within walking distance to Downtown Dells. Check us out on TripAdvisor as we are in the top 10 Best Resorts in Wisconsin Dells. Indian Trail Motel is a great place for your next Wisconsin Dells Lodging place. We are one of the most pleasant, unique, and peaceful places to stay in the Dells. We take pride in our work and strive to make sure you will enjoy your stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Indian Trail Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Trail Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Indian Trail Wisconsin Dells