We choose this place because of its location close to Downtown and the price. We had a jacuzzi room, which was huge! The decor was a little dated but it was very clean and spacious. We even had our own deck. The Tv was a newer flat screen. The channel choice was adequate for the amount we watch TV on vacay. The only downside to the room was the pillows. They were pretty flat and we forgot to bring out own but it didn't wreck out stay.
The hotel itself it a lot bigger than I anticipated. It feels like you are in the Country but you are only a dr blocks from town. Very quaint!
We only used the outdoor pool. It was the perfect temp for cooling off. They also have ping pong, bags, and some other games you can enjoy.
I would totally stay here again. I felt we got a lot for our money and the staff was very nice and quite helpful. We enjoyed the coupons and fun card we received as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the Best rates and Great Hospitality in Wisconsin Dells with deals on many Attractions. Located on 12 beautiful acres of wooded area, yet within walking distance to Downtown Dells. Check us out on TripAdvisor as we are in the top 10 Best Resorts in Wisconsin Dells. Indian Trail Motel is a great place for your next Wisconsin Dells Lodging place. We are one of the most pleasant, unique, and peaceful places to stay in the Dells. We take pride in our work and strive to make sure you will enjoy your stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Indian Trail Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Trail Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Indian Trail Wisconsin Dells