For the price, this just is a very good deal. We just needed a quick late night check-in and a good night's sleep. Though it's on a busy road, it is set back within trees and is amazingly quiet. The room was clean, though dated. There is a very nice clean outdoor pool, indoor pool with a whirlpool and a sauna. In the 30 minutes we waited for the sauna to heat up, it was still not hot enough for our liking...so I expect you need a good hour. The whirlpool had a bit too much chlorine, but the jets were wonderful. I would definitely stay again...I don't like to spend a lot to sleep and we were satisfied with getting a quiet comfortable sleep. Oh....they advertize a smoke free establishment, but the people staying in the room next to us were openly smoking in chairs outside their room...? I wondered about that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the Best rates and Great Hospitality in Wisconsin Dells with deals on many Attractions. Located on 12 beautiful acres of wooded area, yet within walking distance to Downtown Dells. Check us out on TripAdvisor as we are in the top 10 Best Resorts in Wisconsin Dells. Indian Trail Motel is a great place for your next Wisconsin Dells Lodging place. We are one of the most pleasant, unique, and peaceful places to stay in the Dells. We take pride in our work and strive to make sure you will enjoy your stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Indian Trail Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Trail Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Indian Trail Wisconsin Dells