So I just go back from the dells, we booked a room at the indain trail motel because of the reveiws we seen on here, It cost me a$ 100 for room 49, this is a very small room with one old queen bed, no hangers to hang our cloths up. everything in there was from the 50's, even the paint on the doors was so old it was cracking.....whats that like a $20 fix? . The door to the room had a 1/4 inch space at the bottom so anything could crawl into our room. The bathroom door was to small for the frame so the door would not stay shut. there was a hornet nest in the bathroom window. The shower would be boiling hot one minute and ice cold the next. I could go on and on, but I'll just say stay anywhere else.. the only nice thing I can say is they has a nice indoor pool area. please dont waste your money here, I should have just slept in my car
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the Best rates and Great Hospitality in Wisconsin Dells with deals on many Attractions. Located on 11 beautiful acres of wooded area, yet within walking distance to Downtown Dells. Check us out on TripAdvisor as we are in the top 10 Best Resorts in Wisconsin Dells. Indian Trail Motel is a great place for your next Wisconsin Dells Lodging place. We are one of the most pleasant, unique, and peaceful places to stay in the Dells. We take pride in our work and strive to make sure you will enjoy your stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Indian Trail Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Trail Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Indian Trail Wisconsin Dells