We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Indian Trail. We were two adults and two 14-year-old boys. Everything was clean, clean, clean- rooms, pool areas, lobby.. everything. Gorgeous, park-like grounds. Parking right in front of your room door was an unexpected luxury. It's obvious that this motel's owners love the place and they take wonderful care of it. We really felt like we got a great value- $130/night for 2 queen beds with 4 Noah's Ark Passes, 2 Dells Fun Cards and a Passport to Fun (the 35% off attractions dealie) included. The room also had a fridge and microwave. If you enjoy staying at one-off Mom-and-Pop lodgings and not cookie cutter chain motels, this is the place for you. We WILL be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the Best rates and Great Hospitality in Wisconsin Dells with deals on many Attractions. Located on 11 beautiful acres of wooded area, yet within walking distance to Downtown Dells. Check us out on TripAdvisor as we are in the top 10 Best Resorts in Wisconsin Dells. Indian Trail Motel is a great place for your next Wisconsin Dells Lodging place. We are one of the most pleasant, unique, and peaceful places to stay in the Dells. We take pride in our work and strive to make sure you will enjoy your stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Indian Trail Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Trail Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Indian Trail Wisconsin Dells