“Tubing was fun, otherwise average.”
Review of Christmas Mountain

Christmas Mountain
Waconia, Minnesota, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Tubing was fun, otherwise average.”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We had complimentary tickets for tubing and had fun until tubes started crossing lanes and it it became a little more like bumper cars. The restaurant was average and the appetizers were high priced for the amount of food. Would not go out of my way to eat there again. Service across the board was pretty good and everyone was friendly.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The worst ski experience EVER.Run unless you are SUICIDAL.Rude service”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Let me start that me and my familly go skiing every year.We've been to many ski mountains and what we experinced here should be warning for others.Only one lift open on Marthin Luther King weekend (are you joking?) and quality of trails is terrible .We want to warm up on beginner trail and it is soo narrow and icy my kid was hurt pretty bad I broke my ski pole.We saw some other kid hit his head on post-do you think mamnagment cares.Immediatly we return our equipment and I went o see manager.I said that because of quallity of trails I broke pole my kid was hurt and he was laughing in my face saying pretyy much to F...k off.I dont even want to mention qualitty of their rental equipment.My daughter ski biding broke within 15 minutes.I said that they should warn people about conditions and either get me refund or some kind of credit.Again same response.I swear if not my wife I would beat the crap out of this manager.Will never go back there again.Thank you chrristmas mountain management for ruining our familly ski trip

Visited January 2012
3 Thank kordzik
Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Absolutely loved my villa”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We originally had a 2 bdrm/2 bath cottage reserved at Christmas Mountain. When we arrived at our cottage, there was only 1 bath inside. We went back to the front desk. When they found there were no 2 bath cottages available, they kindly upgraded us to a 2 bdrm/2 bath villa. Although the cottage was small but clean, the villa was super clean and roomy!! The villa had 2 floors of space with a full kitchen, washer/dryer and fireplace. It was absolutely amazing! It had an adjoining door with the attached villa, so if a larger group was staying, one could rent the other side too.

Ok, if I had to find some negatives to the villa it would be that some of the blinds were bent and there was only parking for one car for this villa. Pretty minor really!!

We were NEVER bugged to attend the timeshare presentations. They even called us to see if we needed anything. They were absolutely super to us while we stayed at Christmas Mountain!!

Visited December 2011
2 Thank talkshrink
York
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“No snow yet, but the Mulligans bar is great”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Guess we were a little early for the snow, but the Mulligans bar and grill was a fantastic place to eat. Good prices, excellent food, and a fine dining atmosphere on one side, casual bar area on the other.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Barbara E
West Allis, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“ok”
Reviewed May 18, 2011

The villa we had was ok, but when we left, my husband left his flash light on the night stand, ( his police dept. flash light, for work) we call when we got home to let them know, but the cleaning people say they did not find it, He never took it out of the villa, so what happened to it? Or did they miss it and to next guest take it? This is so sad that people can not be more trusting. Very Sad,

Visited May 2011