“Better than I thought it would be”

The Tommy Bartlett Show
More attraction details
Owner description: The Tommy Bartlett Show is a 90-minute, live show featuring a combination of fast-paced waterskiing, thrilling stage performances, breathtaking feats, family-friendly comedy, dazzling staging and light and water displays. A 15-minute intermission is scheduled between the water-ski and stage portions of the Show. A local tradition for more than 65 years!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Staying in the wisconsin dells, we were thinking of things to do. We were tired of mini golf and so we went looking. After a couple shotdown ideas of mine from the wife she suggested the water ski show. I wasn't to thrilled but decided to do it anyway. Boy was I wrong. It was a two part show with an intermission. The first act was a bunch of water ski acts, all amazing. The second act was a couple of rotating acts, all pretty funny. So go and see, you will really like it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,185)
All reviews
in 13 reviews
"two hours"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Saw this show with my sister and niece. What an exciting and fun show. Fantastic skiers and boaters. The best part was the clown. My niece loved him. Also the acrobats and juggler after the intermission was very good and fun. A must see.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Very entertaining show! The first half was all waterskiing, then there is an intermission and the second half was a motorcyle trick act, 2 comedian jugglers and a hula hoop lady. Not really a bad seat in the house. Don't bother buying a program, a lot of what was listed in the program wasn't valid for the show we were at. Since it was only $1, I didn't really care that much. I would say this is really a must see for all ages. We all liked it a lot!

1  Thank Christine F
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My whole family enjoyed the show. The water ski demonstration was excellent. The dirt bike portion of the show was a lot of fun.

1  Thank Osudoc