“truely the best food in town”
Review of Tippers Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Tippers Bar & Grill
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I live in Wisconsin Dells and this is 1 of only 5 places that I'll eat at. Just about every bar in downtown Wisconsin Dells claims to have "the best food in town". Tippers makes the same claim, but here it is true. Other bars serve food, but they aren't family friendly. When I went there with my niece I forgot we were in a bar. Bev, one of the owners, is visible and she makes rounds to see how everything is

There are newer reviews for Tippers Bar & Grill

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This little bar and grill is a little gem on the shopping strip. Careful if you blink or look around as your walking you might miss it. We found Tippers as we were walking the strip, not sure where to eat. At first, I was hesitant eating there because we have small children, but there was a small handwritten paper that said "Tippers is family and kid friendly." I am so glad we decided to eat there. The service was wonderful. Our server checked on us frequently and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was outrageously good and very reasonalbly priced. A must visit during your trip to the Dells!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This bar used to be Sharky's. New owners bought this place. The service was really good. They even went out of their way to special order beer for our group. This is not a party bar, but it is comfortable.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were shopping in the Dells with a large group and the guys decided to go for drinks, first. We followed for lunch. The drinks, the food, the atmosphere and the service were perfect. A must stop for you if you're in the Dells!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We walked in our first day on the town for a drink, and ended up going back there about 5 times! The service was great, as were the drinks AND the food! Definitely a stop everyone should make during their stay :)