The Delton - Wisconsin Dells
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Country Squire Inn(Wisconsin Dells)
Average 3/5
  • Beachfront
Flamingo Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)
Very Good 4/5
Lake Delton Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Pool
Flamingo Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
Great 4.5/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This place is a dump. Outside access. Room in back of hotel. Felt unsafe. As we entered, the door frame was cracked where the dead bolt was located. Huge gaps allowed us to see outside when the door was closed. Bed was not fully made, as the ragged, outdated bedspread was not pulled over the pillows of the king bed. The blankets under the bedspread was an ugly brown and was old and bally. The dry wall was raw with damage, peeling, and scrapes. The kitchenette had a small stove with burners that had crumpled foil under them. There were no pots and pans or utensils in the cupboards. The fireplace didn't work and we didn't dare use the jacuzzi. A chandelier that hung from the ceiling had a cord down the wall plugging it into the outlet by the floor. The furniture was very old. The curtains half hung onto the hooks, crooked. Worst of all was the hazard of stepping up onto a platform and then down to enter the bathroom. Two of us tripped. This suite was a deal through Travelocity and they rated it four stars. Yuck! Don't!!

Room Tip: Just DON'T. This place should be reported as unfit, health and safety-wise. Does not meet codes.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Loliver08
Reviewed August 26, 2013

booked a room here through Hotels.com for late night arrival. I arrived at 10:30 pm and the office was locked up tighter than a drum. No one around. A note on the door said late night people check in box is by door. I the box were 2 envelopes including one for me, BUT mine DID NOT HAVE A KEY in it, the others did. So what was I to do after driving 5 hours to get there. I ended up spending 1 hour on the phone with Hotels.com people and they relocated me to a different hotel in the area (which is not easy because of being in the dells). I am REALLY great-full to the people at Hotels.com come for being understanding and helping me in the middle of the night.

Room Tip: Don't arrive late!
1  Thank SNOWFLAKE1997
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This place need to be shut down by the health department!

Room Tip: Go else where especially if you are traveling with kids- disgusting
4  Thank devonnaleweis
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Very outdated, booked the whirlpool suite, gross! Tub was missing all but 1 jet, bed sunk into the middle, not at all updated! Was cheaply priced, so I guess in this case you get what you pay for. Room was not quite liked pictured, pool looked no so nice. We were in front building. Originally booked for 2 nights only stayed 1 & switched hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank annsundberg
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Huge disappointment- this was our one family get away this summer (myself, my husband, our 9 yr old daughter & my mom). Our room was around back- felt like we were driving in an alley. No elevator and my mom has a hard time using stairs. The hallways were dirty- candy wrappers laying around. We saw wiring that was coming out of the walls. Now, we arrived about 9:30pm, and were exhausted- so we still thought let's check out our room. The room itself was ok, but the beds were AWFUL. I would have rather slept on a futon. All in all, very disappointing. We were supposed to stay 2 nights, but stayed one instead. Will NOT be back.

1  Thank Dawn7704