This "resort" was not at all as their website described. The condo's were old, no central air, dirty floors, mold in shower. They claim a lakeside room, but the room was really overlooking a huge deck, but you could see the lake past all the people fishing, eating, drinking, etc. The pool has a very loud waterfall, which makes it hard to open your windows to relax. There is also a light that flashes on and off all night right into your windows. You have to take out your own garbage. The linens were very used and not clean feeling. Other people were complaining in the office about how dirty it was and what a waste of money it was. For $350 a night, it was a complete waste of money. We are filing a complain with American Express to refute the charges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club Resort, located on beautiful Lake Delton, will surround you with lush gardens, palms, cascading waterfalls, and romantic sunsets. At the Caribbean Club Resort, you will be convinced you are far away from all earthly concerns, but are only minutes away from everything the Wisconsin Dells has to offer - major attractions, casino, golf, public indoor & outdoor water parks, and top notch restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Caribbean Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Caribbean Resort Wisconsin Dells