“never again!”

Caribbean Club Resort
Ranked #47 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“never again!”
Reviewed November 30, 2004

Bought a gift cert. for my sister in-law. 1st try to use it we needed to fax them a copy of our receipt (something about changing managment companies and previous employee's stolen gift cert.) Tried to use the remaining balance about 6 months later and wouldn't you know it, they changed management companies again! Now we are fighting just to get our credit of $252.00 sent back to us! They will not send it back. Caribbean Club is stealing from me! We paid them, and they did not provide the service that we paid for. This is called theft of service! My next call will be to the Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce to file a complaint !
I would NEVER NEVER EVER recommend Caribbean Club, not even to my worst enemy! Stay away!!!!

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed September 12, 2004

We had a wonderful family reunion here! My husband's family had between 30 to 50 people in 5 condos.. we all found space! Thanks to the pull out sofa beds! The rooms were not the nicest I have seen, but the lakeside view and the huge decks with bbqs were wonderful! My kids never got out the pools! Despite the rain the pools were warm enough for them! They were disapointed that the were no big water slides, though. I thought it was worth it.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 9, 2004

The condo was grossly over priced for the limited amenities. Poor management, unresponsive staff.
The dryer didn't dry our clothes, poor supply of
kitchen utensils, pools were cold, dirty and the Jacuzzi jets didn't work for 2 of the 6 days there. The pontoon boat for rent looked like a "rent a wreck".
Because of this experience I can guarantee that
all my future families’ summer vacation dollars
will be spent at home in MEECHIGAN!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Wisconsin Dells hotels

Reviewed August 2, 2004

I have stayed at the Caribbean Club Resort many years ago. It was a lovely place to come visit. However, when I returned to this hotel I discovered that it had become dilapidated and unimproved. I have now decided that this hotel should be superannuated because it is a horrific and unsanitary enviornment. While attempting to relax in the pool, I discovered after my child Charlene spalshed water in my face that it tasted like salt. I immidiatly evacuated my family from the pool. I was horrified at the condition of this "hotel," I would say MOTEL. Don't ever spend your vaction, your time, or your money at the this at atrociously hideous place.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member